Fortune ConnectTM Code of Conduct
We strongly believe that a diversity of perspectives helps us become better leaders. Fortune Connect is committed to providing a welcoming and harassment-free environment for participants of all races and ethnicities, gender and trans statuses, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, and beliefs. Fortune Connect participants agree to the following Code of Conduct:
Keep it within Fortune Connect – the content you find on Connect—from coursework to comments, should not be copied or shared outside of the platform unless specifically labeled otherwise in the platform as a takeaway that you may distribute outside the platform;
- Be considerate and actively seek to acknowledge and respect the boundaries of everyone in the program;
- Support the program’s culture promoting the open sharing of ideas and perspectives;
- Keep conversations professional, with no sharing of inappropriate personal information;
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech;
- Be truthful and abstain from providing information that is misleading or untrue;
- Honor the privacy and confidentiality of Members and their experiences. Participants cannot share the contact information of other participants without consent;
- Do not use the platform as an opportunity to solicit anyone for employment, donations, new business opportunities, or selling goods or products; and
You can report any violation of this Code of Conduct by Navigating to any post > Clicking on the three dots in the top right corner > More > Report item.
Two reports on an item in the platform will result in the item being hidden until the platform hosts can determine whether it was a violation. Violation of this Code of Conductmay result in enforcement actions, including, but not limited to, removal of content and suspension or termination of membership, with no refund.